The place where course books fear to tread

Модератор: Владимир

Дилетант
Практически член семьи

Re: The place where course books fear to tread

Сообщение Дилетант »

Дилетант писал(а): 17 мар 2024, 20:31 The percent of those who voted at the level 70 isn't as much. In 2018 it was about the same figure, 67 per cent. These elections are more important because of the geopolitics, so the percent must be considerebly higher.
And this is how the Google-translate would put that:
An election turnout of 70 percent is not that high. In 2018, it was about the same - 67 percent. This election is more important due to geopolitics, so turnout should be significantly higher.
Дилетант
Практически член семьи

Сообщение Дилетант »

I invite everybody to join me here either to comment my posts or initiate topics themselves. The only rule is not to translate Russian to English using online-translators. Write in your own words and post it. Then copy it and paste to the left window of the Google-translate to see in the right window ajusted for Russian whether it makes any sence. If necessary, correct Russian to express what you wanted to say. Then click the button with two opposit to one another arrows to exchange the content of the two windows to see how Google would translate it.
Дилетант
Практически член семьи

Сообщение Дилетант »

Дилетант писал(а): 17 мар 2024, 20:42 I invite everybody to join me here either to comment my posts or initiate topics themselves. The only rule is not to translate Russian to English using online-translators. Write in your own words and post it. Then copy it and paste to the left window of the Google-translate to see in the right window ajusted for Russian whether it makes any sence. If necessary, correct Russian to express what you wanted to say. Then click the button with two opposit to one another arrows to exchange the content of the two windows to see how Google would translate it.
Google-translate's version:
I invite everyone to join me here by commenting on my posts or creating threads themselves. The only rule is not to translate from Russian into English using online translators. Write in your own words and publish. Then copy it and paste it into the left window of Google Translate so that in the right window set to Russian you can see if it makes any sense. Then click the button with two opposite arrows to swap the contents of the two windows and see how Google translates it. If necessary, correct the Russian language to express what you wanted to say.

In the above before translating to English I corrected in the Russian translation the steps - yo should correct Russian after swapping the content of the windows, not before it, because corrections are possible only in the left wondow.
Дилетант
Практически член семьи

Сообщение Дилетант »

I suppose of you learn to translaye from the Goocle-translator in this way, you'll be able to formulate phrases at some solid basic level. Te further progress will depend on the amount of your reading mainly.
Ответить