Письма от доброго Ахмета

Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

В последнее время мне определенно везет - почти каждый день я получаю письма о том, что я либо выиграл миллион долларов в британскую лотерею (билеты которой я никогда не покупал), либо что мне хочет перечислить 50 миллионов евро такой-то африканский царек, не говоря уже о многомиллионных наследствах, оставляемых мне совершенно незнакомыми людьми. Вот такой я везучий человек на радость друзьям и горе завистникам.

Привожу пример письма:

ALSSLAAM ALEEKUOM,

FROM THE DESK OF Dr. AICHARAMAN ALI AHMED
THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE
GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA

MY DEAR,

I AM Dr. AICHARAMAN ALI AHMED, THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).

IN MY DEPARTMENT DURING THE AUDITING OF THE YEAR 2007, I DISCOVERED AN ABOUNDED SUM OF $25,200.000 USD (TWENTY FIVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS) THAT BELONGS TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR. JOHN KOROVO, A JORDAN PROMINENT MAN WHO UNFORTUNATELY LOST HIS LIFE IN THE PLANE CRASH A BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET CRASHED ON TAKE OFF FROM A COASTAL AIRPORT IN THE WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY OF BENIN, 25TH DECEMBER 2003.

SINCE WE GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, I HAVE MADE AN INVESTIGATION AND VERIFICATION CONCERNING HIM AND I FIND OUT THAT HE DIE ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IT IS UPON THE DISCOVERY THAT I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE THIS FUND UNLESS SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDE LINES AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE PLANE CRASH LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM.

IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDELINES HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER FIVE YEARS(5YRS) THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A BURKINA FASO PERSON CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.

I AGREE THAT 45% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FOREIGN ACCOUNT, 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 50% BE FOR ME.

THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED. THEREFORE, TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED INDICATING YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND TO YOU BY FAX OR EMAIL THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION. I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH-FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE TRANSFER.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
Dr. AICHARAMAN ALI AHMED
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

И еще одно:

Bills & Exchange Manager
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
TEL+226 70 33 56 53
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;

We discovered an abandoned sum of $15m US dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the
deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds $15m US dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS)to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following:

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 30% on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in your country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of
the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Regards,
MR MR FRANKLIN ADAM
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

Деньги падают с неба мешками!

Dearest One,

Actually I did not want to discuss this matter with you before but after fasting and prayer I just decided to contact you for your help, please I real need your help.
I am 20 years old Girl. I leave with yunger brother and we leave alone because we don't want the people who killed my late Father, to kill us too.
I will be very happy if you promised me that you will keep this secret until this money arrival your care in your country.
My late Father deposited one trunk of box with a security company here before his dead and because of situation of political crisis here that led to war going on here in my country, we need some body that I will trust to come in and help me and my brother claim this consignment out from the company for the safety of my property that was deposited under there custody.
Please I am contacting you for your assistance, to help me and my brother because we don't have anyone in here to help us and I don't have money to travel from here to any country please I need your assistance to stand by me and my brother and help us to transfer the box to your for future investment.
You will contact the security company as Miss Flora Abe foreign partner who want to help me and claim the box that was deposited by late Father MR David Abe from Republic of sierra Leone.
My late Father did not declared the real content of the box to the security company officials.
He only told them that the box is containing family valuables.
You are the only person I have sent this message across to.
I will like you to keep the secret until this box arrive your country.
You have to promise me that you will not betray me and my brother when this box is under your care.
I will send the documents and the security company contact to you once you accept to help me and my brother. You have to give me your private phone and fax number to enable me to send the documents to you.
The money inside the trunk box is Nine Millions Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($9.5 Millions Dollars).
I will offer you 10% for the total sum of amount, if you help me and claim this box from the security company. You will also provide investment programme where the money will be invested properly when it arrival your hand safely.
I wait to hear from you.

May God bless you.
Flora & Tony
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

Congratulations !!!

Your Attn;

Your email I.D/Account have won One Million US dollars, Do contact our claim's office with your Name and Telephone numbers, and your country of origin. For claim Reference number:00192 Ticket number: 1104EA.

Processing officer
MR.FRANK Garrik
Tel:+31-630-202-551.
Email; winneremail06@aol.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ellen Damsma.
Облако
Весьма заинтересованное лицо

Сообщение Облако »

хорошо, что эти мешки падают не на голову...
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

Облако писал(а):хорошо, что эти мешки падают не на голову...
Последнее письмо вообще идевательское: стоит ли вставать с дивана из-за какого-то жалкого миллиона долларов, когда квартира уже и без него под потолок набита африканскими и лотерейными деньгами!
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

YAHOO LOTTERY

IncoperationBaley House, Har RoadSutton, Greater LondonSM1 4tE,United Kingdom

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the concluded final drawsorganize by YAHOO LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE,
held on the 25thJanuary 2008. You have therefore been approved to receive a cash prize of £691,252.00(Six Hundred And Ninety One Thousand,Two Hundred And Fifty TwoGreat Britain Pounds) YAHOO & MICROSOFT WINDOWS in conjunction with HOTMAIL, collects all theemail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millionsthat subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five people everyMonth as our winners through electronic balloting System without thewinner applying,we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.
PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim,Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 10 days from date ofDraw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prizenot claimed within this period will be forfeited.
These are your identification numbers: Ref Number: UK/776090X2/23Batch Number: 013/05/8394369Winning number:13-15-25--31-39-{41} You are therefore advised to send the following information to theFudiciary manager. Barr.Owen Greenowengreen_002@hotmail.comForeign Services ManagerPayment and Release Department
Alpha Consult.TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.Tel: +44 704 571 7699Fax:+44 707 505 5336 1. Full name..............2. Country................3. Contact Address........4. Telephone Number.......5. Marital Status.........6. Occupation.............7. Company....................8. Age ....................9.Nationality................10.Sex....................... For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning informationsconfidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you.
Congratulations!! once again.Yours in service,

Mr Carl A.Allison
(Online co-ordinator)YAHOO & MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOTTERY
Последний раз редактировалось Парфений 28 янв 2008, 22:46, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX EnglandREF
No: UK/9420X2/68BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369(Customer Services)
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!! FROM: THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY\"A\" WINNER BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNINGNOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of£1,450,000 (One million,Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds sterling)held on the 26th January, 2007 in London Uk.The selection processwascarried out through random selection in our computerized email electionsystem(ess) from a database of over 210,000 email addresses drawn fromwhich you were selected. The UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To begin theprocessing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claimsdepartment for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.
Name: mrs caroline williams.Email:info_ukcoordinatoroffice@yahoo.com.hkTel:+ 447045768609 Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations:

(1)FULL NAME(2)FULL ADDRESS(3)NATIONALITY.(4)DATE OF BIRTH(5)OCCUPATION(6)WINNING EMAIL(7)TELEPHONE NUMBER(8)DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION(9)SEX(10)TOTAL AMOUNT WON(11)MARITAL STATUE(12)COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND RESIDENT

Sincerely,Mrs. Cecilia Moore

For UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

29/01/08

Ref: 435062725
Batch: 7050470902/189
Winning no: GB8101/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize which was
released on the 29th of January 2008, from the
Australian International Lottery programme,which is
Fully based on an electronic selection of winners
using their e-mail addresses from some sites. Your
email address was attached to ticket number; 47001725
07056490102 and serial number 7741134002. This batch
draws the lucky numbers as Follows 5-13-33-37-42 and
bonus number 17,which Consequently won the lottery in
the second category.
You hereby have been approved a lump sum pay of
US$400,000.00(FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash
credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/09 from the total cash
prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this
category.

All participants were selected through a computer
balloting system drawn form Nine hundred thousand
E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United
States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania
as part of our international promotion program which
is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by
aconglomorate of some multinational companies as part
of their social responsibility to the citizens in the
communities where they have an operational base.

Furthermore, your details(e-mail address) falls within
our European representative office in
Amsterdam,Holland as indicated in your play coupon and
your prize of US$400,000.00. will be released to you
from this regional branch office in NIGERIA. We hope
that with part of your prize, you will participate in
our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion
international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our fiducial
agent, PETER KENNEDY. to file for your claim .Please
quote your reference, batch and winning number which
can be found on the top left corner and fill the
WINNER'S VERIFICATION FORM and then send to
your claims agent, MR PETER KENNEDY

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep
this information confidential from the public until
your claim is processed and your prize released to
you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this
programme by non-participants or unofficial personnel.
Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before 1 month
otherwise all funds will be returned as
unclaimed to the australian treasury
and will be donated to charity organizations.

PLEASE CONTACT PETER KENNEDY, so that he will tell you
of how you will receive your winning prize.

Name:PETER KENNEDY
Email: peter_kennedy10@yahoo.com
Phone:+234 7035027224

ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS AUTOMATICALLY
DISQAULIFIED. YOURS SINCERELY,
Congratulations once again on your win!!! Best Regards
(co-ordinator) PEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL. CONTACT
YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON
THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION

WINNER'S VERIFICATION FORM
WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA
First Name..............
Middle Name..............
Last Name................
Gender..................
Month Of Birth...........
Marital Status...........
Nationality..............
Account no...............
Bank name..............
Religion.................
Occupation................
Address 1..................
Address 2..................
City......................
State/Province.............
Zip Code...................
Mobile phone No.............
House Phone No...............
Fax No.:
Email Address..............
WINNING INFORMATION
Batch Number...............
Serial Number..............
Reference Number 435062725
Amount won..................

GOOD LUCK
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

REFERENCE NUMBER:
UK/9420X2/68Batch Number:
074/05/
ZY369PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
60 Merriman Road Blackheath London SE3 8RZ England.

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of£1,350,000(One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, poundssterling) held on Saturday 26 January 2008, The selection processwas carried out through random selection in ourcomputerized emailselection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addressesdrawn from which you were selected. your e-mail address emerged as one oftwo winners in thecategory "A" with the following winning information:

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;
Name: Dr Alan Brian,E-mail:in_customersservice1@live.com Tel :+447045736906Tel:(+44)-7045726069

Claims Requirements:Full Legal Name:...Age:.........................Gender:..................Occupation:...........phone:...................Address:................Country:...............

Yours Sincerely,

SIR. ALAN CLARKSONExecutive (International Sweepstakes).
IRISH LOTTERY BOARD.
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

My Dear Good Day,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics, I am Dr.Abdulmad Adamms. The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank. I am writing you for the second time since you did not reply to me at first. However, I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both me and you. Before I go into further details, please be informed that I am writing without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained by you all through.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site.http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will be sending to you as the next of kin or business partner to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 35% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 60% is for me. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thompson.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. You should contact me immediately you finish reading this mail via email with the following information's.
1) Your office and home addresses
2) Your Occupation.
3) Your Age.
4) Your Private Telephone number.
5) Your Nationality.
CONSIDER MY URGENT REQUEST.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Abdulmad Adamms.
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

FROM THE DESK OF BUHARI KOSI
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU BURKINA( B.I.B).
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO

Greetings to you,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.

My name is Mr. Buhari Kosi, the present bill and exchange manager of foreign remittance department Banque Internationale Du Burkina (BI B) bank here in Burkina Faso . I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. Like I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your assistance is required as a foreigner.

I use to head the account department in my bank head office, but last December I was asked to take position of a Manager of our foreign remittance department in Ouagadougou who passed on, so that was how I became the present Manager and discovered a fortune. As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with total sum of $Ten,800,000 million that has not been operated on for the past 4 years. From my investigation,

I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American great industrialist and a resident of Alaska , who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site which I got during my investigation;
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

The account is escrow call account, a secret type of account in my bank and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary. I have kept a close monitoring of the account since then and nobody has come forward to ask about the money as next of kin to the late Mr. Morris Thompson, meaning that no one is aware of the account.

I cannot directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and share it with me. As the Manager of my bank department , I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you.

I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of kin to the account, so that my bank head quarters will release the funds to yous. There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. Contact me as soon as you receive this message if you feel we can work together, so we can go over the details.
Thanking you in advance and May God bless you.
Please, treat with utmost confidentiality.
I wait your urgent response.
Best Regards,

Buhari Kosi
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

Australian lottery Inc.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
REF N: AUS/475061725
BATCH N: 7056490900/188

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

CONGRATULATIONS!

National Australian Lottery Incorporated wishes to inform you the
results of the E-mail address ballot lottery international program by
Australia held last month, Your email account have been picked as a winner of ($500,000.00} FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY.

This result is now released to you on 31st JAN 2008. And your email
address attached in the A Category. All email addresses were selected
through a computer ballot system in which your email address was selected as one of the lucky winners. Your lucky number is: 65098765AU and REF N:AUS/475061725.

Be advised to keep your winning information confidential {VERY SECRET}
until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by fraudulent and scammers.

All winning must be claimed not later than 15th FEB 2008. After this
date all unclaimed funds will be returned to Australia as unclaimed.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.

For the processing of your winning immediately please fill the form
below and submit to your claims agent: mr.walkersmith@yahoo.co.uk

MR.WALKER SMITH
EMAIL: mr.walkersmith@yahoo.co.uk
TEL:+447 0457 33121

Make sure all information is send to DR Kenneth Gold correct and to the
best of your knowledge to avoid loosing your prize to someone else.

LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.

FULLNAME...................
BIRTH DATE.................
ADDRESS....................
SEX........................
AGE........................
NATIONALITY................
OCCUPATION.................
TELEPHONE..................
EMAIL......................
DATE.......................
SIGNATURE.................
WINNER Ref NO.............

APPROVED FOR PAYMENT
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

South Australia Lotteries
23 Rundle Mall, Adelaide,
South Australia.

(South Australia Lotteries is an affiliate of Overseas Subscriber Agents).
Arena Complex 14 Donegal Square South Australia.

Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the South Australia
Lotteries Winners International programs held on the 31st January, 2008 . Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with prize # 778009/UK drew $1, 5000,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class of the draws. You are to receive $1, 5000,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your money ($1, 5000, 000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted by South Australia lotteries.
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is $85million. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstakes. Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of South Australia Lotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program. For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact your paying security company for the release of your winning prize.

SECURITY COMPANY NAME: ACROSS SECURITY FINANCE FIRM JAKARTA,INDONESIA.
E-MAIL: acrosssecurityfinancefirm@hotmail.com
TEL:+628566343052.
CONTACT PERSON: MR. FRANK ALI.
(MANAGER FOREIGN OPERATIONS)

Your $1,5000,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) Will be released to you from this regional branch office in JAKARTA,INDONESIA.

You have to send to them the information’s below.
(1). Your names:..........................................
(2) Contact telephone and fax numbers:.....................................
(3) Contact Address:........................................
(4) Your winning numbers:........................................
(5)Occupation:................................................................
(6)Marital Status:..........................................................................
(7) Quote amount won:................................................
(8)Age:......................................& Sex.............................................

Congratulations once again.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Rose Mary
Парфений
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Парфений »

Первое на французском!

Mlle Joséphine Hardis
Introduction.
Très cher,

Mon Message
C'est un plaisir pour moi d'entrer en contact avec vous pour une entreprise d'affaires que mon pasteur Salomon et moi avons l'intention d'établir dans votre pays. Certes je ne vous aie pas rencontré auparavant mais je crois qu'on doit risquer de se confier à quelqu'un parfois dans la vie.

Il existe une énorme somme de millions de dollars US (3,5 millions de dollars) Agostino que mon père avait gardé pour moi dans une banque ici à Abidjan avant qu'il ne soit tué par des inconnus. Maintenant, j'ai décidé, avec l'appui d'un pasteur avec lequel j'ai investir cet argent dans votre pays ou n'importe où en Afrique ou à l'extérieur suffisamment sûres pour des raisons de sécurité et politiques

Nous voulons que vous nous aidiez à retirer ces fonds de la banque et de les transférer sur votre compte personnel dans votre pays aux fins de l'investissement dans ces secteurs.

1). Télécommunication
2). L'industrie de transport
3). Hôtel cinq étoiles

Si vous pouvez nous aider nous aurons le plaisir de vous offrir 15 % du fonds total.
VOICI MON MAIL: (j_hadis009@yahoo.fr)

J'attends votre réponse le plus tôt possible.
Veuillez agréer l’expression de mes sentiments respectueux,

Mlle .Joséphine Hardis
Ответить