Can we improve pronunciation by means of a matrix?

Модератор: Кьяра

Ответить
Блудный
На огонёк зашедши

Can we improve pronunciation by means of a matrix?

Сообщение Блудный »

I was wondering whether it is possible to considerably improve your pronunciation of a foreign language using the matrix method, already having a substantial experience in this language.
Блудный
На огонёк зашедши

Re: Can we improve pronunciation by means of a matrix?

Сообщение Блудный »

First off, I want to clarify one important point. I am writing in English intentionally, so that only the people who have already learned this language would be able to participate in the conversation and share their views and thoughts.

So I have been learning English for a year and a half now by myself. I got to the point where I can understand written and spoken English perfectly well, regardless of context. That includes news, radio shows, TV series, movies, books — understanding is not a problem at all — not anymore. Now my goal in solely improving my pronunciation of English. Only recently have I stumbled upon the matrix method, which description fascinated me! People, I need your advice! Can a matrix be helpful in improving the language pronunciation in my case — starting not from scratch but from an advanced level? If yes, then how do you recommend I use a matrix in order to achieve my goal?
Дерзкий Серхио
Черный Пояс

Сообщение Дерзкий Серхио »

The Prodigal Son писал(а):I was wondering whether it is possible to...
It is.
The Prodigal Son писал(а):If yes, then how do you recommend I use a matrix...
There's only one way to use the matrix and it's been described many times both in the book and on the forum.

- Look who's talking, Blue Face! You know what your little horns remind me of?
- These are not horns! Come on, you don’t tell a guy he has horns. These are antennae.
А.М.
Черный Пояс

Сообщение А.М. »

Sergie is right of course, but...
This way has to be a little bit longer for you. Or you have to try to make it longer. Because if you can understand the spoken language it is dangerous... You can decide to stop listening to a dialogue after understanding its meaning. It is a common mistake. You have to make yourself to pay attention not to a meaning of words in a dialogue but only to the sounds... Trust me, it's a little bit difficult...
Назар Бонджук
Практически член семьи

Сообщение Назар Бонджук »

Sergie??????????...
???????????????????????????,???????????????????????????????(??1887?)????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ответить